Pages

Monday, June 12, 2017

Dear Brother Pear - QCNS Men's B-Ball 10.3.11

Brethren,

A couple of brethren have contacted me asking when they play next.

I sent an E-mail last Thursday with the complete Tournament Schedule. Please forward it on to all those Ward members that you want to know about the games.....(Of course it is possible some of the Brethren that contacted me about not being informed about games time are fellows their ward teammates would rather not show up. Can't say for sure about that!!)

Remember: One Referee and One Scorekeeper from each ward.



Bring a WHITE and DARK colored shirt. (Gray is NOT a dark color)

Yes, I gave the 3 Cortina Wards the preferred Game time slots. Get over it. I gots to show up in that building there every Sunday & take all their harassment as it is, so I gave them some prime first time game times.


Photo by Your Best Digs

If anyone would like to be added to the e-mail list, just let me know.

If anyone wants off the list let me know that, too. I had an E-mail from a Sister last week the read: "Dear Brother Pear, As much as I enjoy reading about the exploits of the stake men's Basketball players, I don't enjoy it that much. Please take me off your E-mail List." I did, even tho I finally figured out her husband had been the one that gave me her E-mail address to send Stake B-Ball info to...... Hope he's getting his updates somewhere else these days!!

I also had a fellow say the length of my E-mails is clogging up his company's server. I told him he can ask to have his name taken off the list- he wouldn't be the first to make that request......OR, I suppose his cheap company can join the Tech Age and get a bigger server, couldn't it? Must be some rinky dink server as I see some guys reading me E-mails on their Cell Phones & IPads!

See you Thursday Nite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 2 Nephites

It was a LONG and chilly night. Long because only 1 game had each Ward field a 5 player team all from their own Ward. Chilly on regards to ...